- Calls and sends text messages to up to 5 emergency contacts when the SOS button is pressed for 3 seconds. Calls until someone on the contact list answers the call. It will stop calling the other numbers if the wearer or a responder ends the call sequence.
- Using GPS all help text messages contain a link to Google Maps displaying the location of the wearer on a map with accuracy to within 2.5 yards.
- Wearer can call a nominated contact by pressing the side talk button at any time.
- Speak and listen to calls through the pendant’s built-in microphone and speakerphone.
- You can include ‘911’ as one of the emergency contacts.
- Easy to recharge in just 40 minutes by popping into the charging station.
- Location feature: Want to know exactly where the person wearing the pendant is at anytime? Just send a simple text message to the pendant and it will send back the exact location on Google Maps.
- Uses the AT&T network which gives the widest coverage in the USA of 98.5% of all populated areas.
- Fall detection: If a fall is detected the medical alert pendant sends text messages to up to 5 contacts. The alarm will beep & vibrate for 20 seconds. If not cancelled in this time the fall alert text is sent.
- Wandering feature: For people who are at risk of wandering the Geo Fencing option allows warning text messages to be sent if the wearer strays outside a defined area.
- No contracts or monthly monitoring fees. Comes with 14 day money back guarantee and 12 months warranty.
14 Day Moneyback Guarantee
The LiveLife Mobile Alarm comes with a 14 day money-back guarantee. Simply return the alarm unit in it’s original packaging within 14 days of purchase for a refund. Once we receive the alarm in it’s packaging we will refund you the purchase price less $85.00 (postage, setup and prepaid credit) within 7 days.
See our Customer Service page for more details on our guarantee and returns policy.
12 Months Warranty
The LiveLife Mobile Alarm comes with a 12 month warranty. If the pendant has a manufacturing defect or breaks down within the first 12 months of purchase we will replace it free of charge. Please note the warranty policy does not cover lack of a mobile signal as the availability of coverage is not guaranteed in all areas. Some areas showing as covered by AT&T mobile can contain black spots.
See our Customer Service page for the terms and conditions of our warranty.
- Operates on the AT&T Mobile Network using a Prepaid Micro SIM card. Total cost just $45 per year which covers emergency calls.
- Uses GPS tracking to locate pendant with link to location in Google Maps to within 2.5 yards.
- Uses in-built microphone and speakerphone to communicate hands free.
- In an emergency calls and texts up to 5 contacts. Can include 911.
- Has fall detection option with 20 second delay to cancel. Detects height and angle of fall along with force of impact and time of no movement.
- Dementia wandering feature: Geo fencing option can be set to send warning texts when user strays outside the geo fenced area.
- Transmits and receives on 3G 850Mhz band via voice and text messages.
- Waterproof rating of IP67.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion, 900mAh capacity, 3.7V.
- Recharge from empty to full in 40 minutes.
- Battery low indication via text message to contacts.
- Receives and transmits on frequency band 850Mhz.
- Antenna: Internal WCDMA high energy design.
- GPS: U-blox 7 chip (Support AGPS).
- Dimensions: 2.4in x 1.6in x 0.6in.
- Weight: 1.2 ounces.
- Operation temperature: -4 to to +176 degrees Fahrenheit.