Veterans – How can I get one?
What is available to Veterans?
There are many veterans who are rehabilitating from a fall or at risk of a fall. Many are on their own. They need to have peace of mind that if there was ever an accident or emergency, that they can get the help they need right away. During a fall, many might not be able to press a button for help due to being unconscious or seriously hurt due to the impact. Live Life Alarms has been working closely with the VA all across the country to provide a device that will activate automatically when they fall, no matter where they live in the USA. Ask your doctor how you can be prescribed a medical alert device with automatic fall detection from Live Life Mobile Medical Alarm. Our device is light weight, waterproof and mobile. It comes with Auto Fall Alert and will send text message alerts and call up to five family and friends in case of an emergency. 911 can also be programmed as one of the contacts. To find out more on how you can receive this device, please call toll free 866 205 4872. One of our representatives will guide you in the easy steps to see if you are eligible in your area. We love SERVING our Veterans!
Summary for Veterans
- Visit your VA provider (VA Doctor, Nurse, OT) and ask for approval.
- Once approved, a consult must be written for a Live Life mobile alarm with auto fall detection.
- Medical justification may be: risk of falls and in need of a fall detection that works everywhere, GPS.
- Consult is sent to the Prosthetics department for final approval
- Once Live Life Alarms receives PO, you will be contacted to arrange programming of your alarm.
- Your mobile alarm will arrive ready to go out of the box.
- Call us on 866 205 4872 if you need any help.