12 months warranty
The LiveLife Alarms come with a standard 12 months warranty from date of purchase. If the alarm unit or pendant has a manufacturing defect causing it to fail within the first 12 months of purchase, we will replace it free of charge or refund the purchase price. A printed Warranty document is supplied with your purchase. If your mobile alert needs repair or replacement after the 12 month warranty has expired then please send it to us and we will only charge you the cost of labor, parts and shipping that it costs us to repair or replace. We won’t ask you to pay full price for another mobile alarm.
If your alarm has stopped working please refer to the ‘Troubleshooting’ section of your User Manual that was included with your alarm and check to see the cause of the failure is not due to incorrect operation or that it can be easily rectified. If you no longer have a copy of the User Manual you can download it or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to claim against your warranty
If after consulting the ‘Troubleshooting’ section the alarm is still not working then please contact us by emailing us at: email@example.com or call us on 866 205 4872 to arrange to have the alarm returned for a warranty claim assessment.
Circumstances that can void your warranty
Please be aware your warranty can become void if any of the following have occurred:
- The Alarm unit has been opened or tampered with.
- The Alarm has been modified or not used in accordance with our instructions.
- The Alarm has been dropped or suffered damage from physical impact.
- The Alarm has been damaged by fire or has been exposed to excessive heat.
- The Alarm has been used with an incorrect power adapter.
- The Alarm has been subject to an incorrect voltage due to lightning or a power surge.
- The Alarm base unit has been subject to a liquid spillage causing a failure.
- The Alarm has been submerged in water.